They are cost-effective, reduce energy bills and have lower upfront costs than replacement boilers or other renewable heating systems. Not only that, they are quick and easy to install which keeps engineer costs to a minimum. All you need is sufficient storage space.
Our experienced engineers recommend installing air source heat pumps from a recognised brand such as Baxi, Calorex, Bosch or Mitsubishi. These brands offer reliable systems and a reasonable warranty period. Feel free to call us for expert advice and a no-obligation quote.
Even on the coldest day, an air source heat pump captures heat and uses it to heat your home!
If you have solar photovoltaic panels installed in your home, you can keep running costs down even more. Heat pumps are ideal for new builds or as part of a renovation project that includes lower energy use.
The heat pumps typically use 25% of your electricity source whilst the other 75% is powered by air. This keeps the cost of electricity down significantly. On average the COP (Coefficient of performance) rating is 3 which basically means that for every kW unit of electricity you use, you get 3 units of heat in return.
Heat pumps are usually installed to work with your existing central heating system, radiators or underfloor heating. The units are a split system, one unit installed outside and the other indoors. The internal unit is slightly larger than a new boiler shell so it’s important to install the right design and the right fit for your home.
Having grown our business through hard work and word-of-mouth, we have expanded operations and also operate in other areas of southeast England including West Sussex, Surrey, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Greater London.
Fully qualified and certified NIC EIC approved contractors
Fully trained and experienced air-sourced heat pumps electricians
Periodical inspection, reports, maintenance and repairs
Free quotation and advice
24-hour emergency call outs
24/7 emergency support
Dedicated office manager
Excellent customer service
LRG Electrical provide a comprehensive service installing, maintaining and supplying air source heat pumps. Our experienced engineers are fully qualified electricians and trained to handle air source heat pumps to the highest industry standards within commercial business settings, industrial warehousing, residential homes, retail, rural properties, care homes for the elderly, leisure centres, gyms, offices and more.
All our air-sourced heat pump electrical engineers deliver friendly, high-quality services and our 24-hour helpline and emergency call-out give you complete peace of mind 24/7.